October 29, 2010

Chai, Coffee and Cocoa

I have a new favorite spot in Almaty...Gloria Jeans :). It's always been around, but once I discovered I could get on my blog here, it became a favorite :).

So....Term 2 is about to start, and I feel so much more prepared for this term. I'm looking forward to this short term, and to not having so much on my plate. I got the planning of Fall Fun Day out of the way, so no more planning big events for me this year :). My online class will be over in 2 weeks. My salsa lessons are over. Today is my last day to be tutoring a young boy outside of school. SO.....I will be so freed up to really focus on my students and on teaching! I had to tell the lady whose son I tutor that I would no longer be able to do it. I did not feel that I was doing any job well! I hate that feeling!!! As much as I want to be superwoman and do it all...I'm not, so I can't. Therefore, I end up feeling like a failure when I don't do a good job. SO....I'm really glad about this decision! So relieved that I really can focus just on school and on my students :)!

Well we have a fun filled Halloween weekend coming up....pumpkin carving with friends tonight. Costume party tomorrow night. So as strange as it sounds to say....Happy Halloween:).


1 comment:

  1. learning to finally say "no" to people was one of the best things i ever did;) glad to hear you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete