October 17, 2010

Stuck like glue, you and me baby we're stuck like glue :)

Wow...two blog updates in two days. That's unheard of:).

I wanted to introduce you to my newest friends. These are some of my coworkers and the people I have gotten closest to since being here. I am very thankful that God has given me people my own age that I can hang out with. I want to glorify God in my relationships with these people!
From the left, Khalmurat, is the 6/7 grade science, math and computer teacher. He is from Kazakhstan.
Aliya is from Kazakhstan, but studied at Arizona State and is the 4th grade co-teacher. She is always very hospitable and keeps everyone laughing.
Aizhan the beautiful :). She is our stylish one. Also from Kazakhstan. She is the 2nd grade teaching assistant.
Mushtaq is the IT guy at school. He teaches computer and runs around fixing all the computer problems. He is from all over, really.

Aliya, Aizhan and I have gotten to be really close! We always laugh together! Occasionally we'll invite the guys to tag along as well :). I'm thankful that God has given me these friends and I pray that I will be a true friend to them.



1 comment:

  1. sounds like you're getting adjusted and staying busy! love hearing your stories and getting little glimpses into your life there!
    ~julia

    ReplyDelete