November 7, 2010

Oh if only weekends were a little longer......

SIGH.....so another weekend is coming to an end. Another Saturday spent at a school event, and time is still just flying by. However, I am very thankful for the extended time I got to spend with my coworkers this weekend. After school on Friday we all went out to eat Indian Food and spend hours lounging around, talking, and laughing! It was great!!! Then we had to get up early Saturday and go to the Grand Opening of our preschool campus. We had lots of fun and games, and met perspective families and such. Then on our way to go eat, mom and dad invited us all over to join the cookout they were having. We got there, jumped on the trampoline, shot some hoops (as always at the Horsley house), and ate a great meal. It was good!
Top (Left to Right): Azamat (Aliya's husband), Mushtaq, Khalmurat, Khalmurat's cousin, my dad, my mom, Asem (Aliya's sister.
Bottom(Left to Right): Aizhan, Me, Rufina, Aliya

I am so truly thankful that God has placed these people in my life. They have truly become very dear friends of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment