August 14, 2010

My Apartment!!!

Here are some pics from the apartment.

The view as you walk in from the front door. To the right is the dinning room and then the kitchen. The first left leads to the living room and Jessica's room. The second left is my room!!!
Our lovely dinning room area......
Our fantastic kitchen........which will hopefully be used frequently....before I burn it down that is ;)
Our spacious living room.....off the left of the living room is Jessica's room...
MY ROOM............................
So there is the brief virtual tour of my new place! Hopefully I will have things on the walls and feeling a little more homey soon :)!!!

I will begin my training on Monday. I am excited and nervous, naturally. But I truly am looking forward to the year ahead!

1 comment:

  1. SARAH!!!!!! I am so happy that I just saw your blog!!!! W O W...how awesome of the Lord to send you to KZ to teach. I know He will richly bless you...and all the people you interract with!!! So great to see that you are doing well!!!!!

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete